Club Run 22nd July ??

Sarashell

10 minutes ago, Sarashell said:

It’s Upton upon Severn, the cafe at the Marina.

9 o’clock, Tardebigge. ☀️

See you in the morning, Upton could be busy Beacon A run are going there.

It was a warm one again today, after the clouds burned off. 13 of us started off, but Hannah and Barry turned off early. The cafe at Upton was packed because there was a blues festival on, so it took a while to get served. Apart from that everything went very well. 

And out today were :-

Bev A.

Moira B.

Owen H.

Chris K.

Tim B.

John S.

Alan P.

Roger B.

Leigh F.

Please shout up if I have left anyone off.

P.s. I have had an email from from Steve Tonry, thanking us for our contribution last week at his pop up cream tea. On the day they made £738. I would have put the email on the website, but I don’t know know how to ?‍♂️.

From Steve :

Sue and I thought you would be interested to know that last week’s Cream Tea event went very well, with a really good turnout aided of course, by brilliant weather. Great to see the Saracen there in force, as ever!

With everyone’s generosity, we raised £738 on the day, which with Gift Aid, generated a total of £922. This is a fantastic result and will make a massive difference to our schools in Nepal, of course. 

A big thank you to everyone who supported the event and whose donations generated such a large amount. We continue to receive additional donations, so we hope the final total will be close to £1000.

We hope to see you again next year. 

Many thanks.

Cheers
Steve

After the start at the break of dawn (well for someone who likes his beddy byes it is).We had a really good ride . It pushed me to levels I found challenging at times .

Had to make up for lost sleep with an afternoon nap . That was after roast dinner and endless washing up .

Archived