Club Run 27th May ??

Sarashell

Well I don’t know, I got to Tardebigge and no one wanted to go to Bromyard ?‍♂️.So it was plan B, we went to Pershore with the Seniors, two of whom turned off and went somewhere else. Anyway, the weather was kind to us. Moira was on the front all day, she has “new bike sindrome” and she was going like the clappers. Refreshments at coffee 1 was up to the usual standards, and after the obligatory Micky taking, we rode home the long way, the sun ? came out, it got up to 23 degrees. Not bad for a day that was going to be wet and thundery.

In our group today were :-

Moira B.

Tim B.

Leigh F.

Chris T.

Mick H.

John S.

???‍♀️

Yes after getting the new bike yesterday with the 34 teeth on it we had to rearrange the shed to fit it in . I'm allowed a small section as most of you know my husband is a fisher man so his tackle which is quite extensive if I say so myself takes the rest of the space !

I inadvertently turned his little fridge off in which he keeps his maggots in 4 pints ready for today's match which is the last in a series of 8 of which he has a good chance of winning if he does well today. So imagine my surprise when I went into the shed to get said shinny new bike out to be met with lots of cream and pink maggots crawling all over the floor so being the dutiful wife that I am started to brush them up then in came hubby from walking dog he opened the fridge door and loads fell out on me well I couldn't moan as it was my fault and he was none too happy. So I'm sweeping them up putting them back into his tub saying there's loads here knowing really there isn't . It's amazing where they get too . A quick lesson on maggots when stored in the cold they remain dormant but when they get warm they crawl all over the place.

So we're both a bit late heading off but luckily make it to TB in time had a enjoyable ride couldn't face Bromyard even with my 34 teeth on the back. On returning home have hoovered a load more maggots up a pen knife was very handy to flick them out of all the cracks fingers crossed I got most of them. Hubby on silent running just hoping that's because he's too busy catching loads of fish despite not having enough maggots to feed them. It very technical this fishing lark they don't just sit on there boxes watching there floats. ???

Good news he came second in the match today and was second over the eight matches so he's in the money and taking me out for a curry ?

Can't believe Christine lets you keep your bike in the lounge ......

Archived