Seniors 11/3/2018

Leigh

Just emerging, not sure I can make Pershore but Aunty Rita's could be the limits of my capabilities (last ride 28th January) but don,t change the destination for me. Hopefully join you at Tardebigge  when we can decide if I do a solo and others do a longer distance. Look forward to seeing some of you again and the start of frequent warmer rides with the old  b- - - -rs.

I have some interesting tales of my jury service.

Well said both of the above!!!!!  

Please don’t wait for me though as being Mother’s Day & with his lordship home for one night only it’s very unlikely that I will be able to make it this week unfortunately!

Have a great, safe day one & all !??????????????

Missed your company Chris and others . Barry & I were the only Seniors 'Lucky old Barry' eh . Despite Barry's lack of riding this year and at the end of last he managed well . Give him a fortnight and it will be "sorry I did't realise I had dropped you all".  Thanks Barry for your company . Hopefully this is the start of a resurgence of the Seniors .

Aunty Rita's was the ride .Met the Bromsgrove there . But, don't anybody worry I resisted the urge to rejoin!!!

Saw Ken & Pat Haddon with Bob but they didn't come in . Not sure what happened . Hope not a problem with Aunty Rita's.

Archived