F/S - Shimano FC6600/6603 Ultegra Triple Set Up - SOLD

AlanW

The reason for the sale is that I am replacing my current set up for full Dura Ace, all the items are still fitted to the bike and can be seen in full working order. The set up is about four years old and hasn't seen a great deal of action, the bike is only used in the summer months anyway.  Needless to say that it is all in perfect working order.  The shifters/levers hoods have the usual of evidence of light scuffing caused by leaning the bike up against walls etc, but this only very minor, and the right-hand crank on the chainset has a number of light scratches on it, which in truth I have no idea where or how they have got there??

So the items for sale in the package are as follows:-

Ultegra Triple Shifters (not including the cables)
Ultegra Triple chain set, 172.5mm cranks, 30-39-52
Ultegra braze on front mech (if you dont have the braze on bracket, simply get a band adaptor from Ribble)
Ultegra long cage rear mech
Ultegra 10sp 12-23 cassette

£200 for the lot, (not prepared to separate items) or fitted and set up on your bike for £250.  If fitting is required, then you would need to buy the cable set, bar tape and band on rear mech adaptor (if necessary)

I also have a very little used genuine Shimano 50T outer ring available that is not included in the above package, priced at £25

07500 915448

Archived