Seniors 3rd December

TonyS

It was a bit drizzly on the Lickey Hills so El Capitain decreed a 30 minute delay in meeting up. It was still drizzling as I made my way to Tardebigge but the clouds were looking less black when I got there to find Bazzer, Fingers and Derek Reynolds sheltering under the bridge. Almost immediately Rovi then ChrisP arrived, some gentle banter took place then ChrisP took off whilst the rest of us pottered away behind.

In view of late start and conditions it was decided to go to Flyford instead of Hillers. This was duly done, losing Derek to a nonstop ride and passing Crackpot Towers en route. The day turned out well for us, damp roads but no more drizzle, getting quite bright towards the end. Bromsgrove Oly were not so lucky, they dripped into the cafe after us, having seemingly ridden out under their own personal rain cloud. Oh well, they say the sun (or at least the lack of rain) shines on the righteous (even if we did have Flatulence with us).

So, those present today were Rovi, Bazzer, Flybynight and Tony.

Barry, my eyesight is not failing me. The road closure (still in place) is at Lickey Rock. I blame the drizzle in my face and still being half asleep. 

Archived