Annual Club Dinner

Leigh

Good morning everyone,

Thanks Leigh you've posted before I have had chance to thank everyone who came along to The Arrow Mill Hotel last night. We had an enjoyable evening and from comments that we received we gather that the majority felt the same. The compliments make all the work worthwhile. Maybe, just maybe, Chris can be persuaded to organise another event next year!!

Thank you.

Best wishes from Hilary and Chris.

Hello Hilary and Chris, Once again it was a big success, thank you very much for your hard work, I know, to make things go smoothly it is like a duck swimming, you can’t see the hard work under the water. I particularly liked Chris’s speech and the bit about us lot falling off. I would just like to add that Chris himself fell off today right in front of the cafe window. So I hope you do another next year.

Here’s to the next one. Ann and John.  ?

Yet again another successful and thoroughly enjoyable Saracen annual dinner. It really is a testament to Chris and Hilary's preparation and implementation that the whole evening ran so smoothly.

Karen was particularly appreciative of the warm welcome she received and has now been inspired to take up cycling and has already drawn up her next challenge to cycle from her home in south Derbyshire to mine in Kings Norton.

We both loved Chris’s brilliant speech and are already looking forward to the next event.

Karen and (New) Sean

Archived