Club Run 8th October ??

Sarashell

Well what a lovely day! Sun was a shining, there was hardly any wind. We were sitting outside eating and drinking, and taking the p, no I mean putting the world ? to wrights. What could be better on an October day? Perfec. 

And today's riders were :-

Tim B.

Brian C.

Chris T.

Chris P.

Mick H.

John S.

And here's to next week. ?

Well it sounds as though you had a lovely sunny ride. 

A quick report from very sunny Mallorca Alan and Christine P full marks were both out in full Saracens kit but it seems Alan will be cutting the yellow cuff from the shorts like legs de Gray as they were causing him some discomfort but he never moaned once honest !!!!

Alan Bev Kevin and I went to Petra with the medium pace group a lovely ride sun shinning nice road surface . The fast group were going back by a climb Salva 7 k apparently which Kev persuaded our leader to do too but luckily for me especially as you all know how I love those uphill  there was a flatter way back and I was joined by Alan and Bev too. A lovely ride 68 miles in the sun can't beat it.

Christine went to a place beginning with B can't remember the name sorry but there is a big bike shop there and had a good ride too.

Have a good week and not too many ? John S X

Archived