Club Runs 8th January

Sean Barker

To any of those remotely interested, who are not 'A' runners masquerading as 'B' run participants:-

I WILL BE AT TARDEBIGGE FOR 09.30 WITH A VIEW TO DEPARTING AT 09.45hrs; full of good intentions & hoping to make Crome Park or perhaps a closer venue:- Evesham, Craycombe subject to the decision of the  majority (masses?)

Subject to it not raining!

Leigh, Toney, Sean, Peter and I agreed that Croome was too ambitious given our unfitness, lack of any recent riding and the prevailing weather, so Hillers was agreed upon as the port of call by all!

We saw & was eventually joined by Mr MITCHELL en route who waited to see the 'B's before also deciding on a less adventurous destination.

Derek Reynolds had rode with us as far as Priest Bridge before doing his "own thing" and had remarked that he had not seen any SARACEN representatives at Dave BLOUNT's funeral on Friday last (10.45 @ Worcester Crematorium)!

Oh that we could have remembered who told us the sad news of his passing, whilst at the Swan Chaddesley Corbett on Sunday the 18th December then certainly Phil, myself and possibly others would have been there for sure!

In any event a steady, enjoyable, incident-free outing to start the New Years mileage pursuit by the Seniors Group! 

Archived