Todays Tardebigge Ride 28th Feb

Mick Hazlewood

I was really sorry to miss out on today’s run but circumstances beyond my control prevented me from joining up with you.

I did text Chris Kent to say I wouldn’t be there only to get one back shortly after saying he would have to take a rain check too

Where did you go in the end?

I was really sorry to miss out on today’s run but circumstances beyond my control prevented me from joining up with you.

I did text Chris Kent to say I wouldn’t be there only to get one back shortly after saying he would have to take a rain check too

Where did you go in the end?

After missing out today are you out tomorrow Sean?

I am off work tomorrow and hopefully will be out.

The West Mercia Police were informed that a 60 year Licra clad "cyclist" answering to Mick or Mike who is able to tie his own

Shoe laces, went missing with another shorter stocky senior rider.

They were last seen in Holt Fleet where five others in the party stopped to help a fellow group member.

As club guide lines on riding practice.

The five searched high and low but to no avail.

It was later understood the two were seen to speed of with two Lycra attired YOUNG ladies.

One talking endlessly about children and getting back home on time the other at half a wheel up aiming to roar every one of.

The group of five were left to continue after the search along the quiet country lanes to the Mitre Oak and then on to the pre arranged

Cafe stop.

Tea and cakes plus stimulating conversation were enjoyed by all shame the four got lost.

West Mercia Police have also added that he is also known as 'Blackbeard the Pirate' (because he takes no prisoners).

If seen approach him singly, as he often runs away from groups.

Members of the public are advised to put out plates of triple chips with two eggs to attract him.

Archived