Sign in to follow this  
Sarashell

B run Sunday 16th

Oh no I've just looked at the forecast looks a bit wet and I've just got my pedals back on my summer bike ready for the ride in the morning but I know you will shout a me if I come out on it so may have to bring the winter one out shame . I got wet twice in Mallorca too last week come on sun out you get for the morning.

John I will be there in the morning lots to tell you so get ready for an ear bashing ! ?

Woke up this morning with a full on head cold, going to be a no show today while I rest up and devour copious quantities of lemsips and other assorted cold placebos 

Good luck out there today guys

Poor you Sean get better soon just listening to the rain sounds like it might be a no show day for most of us. I don't mind drizzle but getting soaked is no fun. John and I plan to meet up for tea , toast and a catch up anyway but will drive there we will post at 9 time and place.☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

Well decided to out at 10.15 as the sun had come out so made my way to Hillers in a headwind tried to persuade  John to join me but he had other plans. I was the only one then there when enjoying a coffee Leigh F arrived so we had a nice ride home together.