Club Run - Sunday the 24th of February 2013

Saracen RC Administrator

So thats warmer than it was today at 9.00 am when I ventured out for a couple of hours. Boy was I glad to get to Kenilworth cafe where there was a nice pot of tea and a full english breakfast consumed.

Proper cyclist's food!.

Hope tobe there in the morning.

Are we going to the re-opened Marina cafe??.

Hope to be there tomorrow although I have a late night tonight.  May be that I pick you up at Flying Horse Lane.  I will text if it's going to be the latter.  It's going to cold, especially coming back into the wind. If too cold we can divert, there are plenty of options.  Just out interest Bromsgrove are at Evesham.

Great club ride today.  Slightly shorter than planned due to cold and a little under strength due to illness and other diversions.  Leisurely pace to Pershore and a longer stop than usual due to the amount world affairs to discuss.

Saracens myself, Kevin, Chris K and Sean.

Great club ride today.  Slightly shorter than planned due to cold and a little under strength due to illness and other diversions.  Leisurely pace to Pershore and a longer stop than usual due to the amount world affairs to discuss.

Saracens myself, Kevin, Chris K and Sean.

I thought it was more a case of procrastination rather than any sort of intellectual debate. lolblue.gif

Still knocked out 67 miles door to door

Dear ALL had a great day despite being bitterley cold the company albeit, thin on the ground:- yours truely, Sean, David & Kevin, was grand and much appreciated.

A very steady ride, a few different or less often used-roads, no rain, great grub at Pershore Cafe and no punctures.

WHAT MORE COULD ONE WISH FOR!!!!!! 

Archived