F/S - Specialized Rockhopper MTB

AlanW

I am selling my good wifes 2007 Specialized Rockhopper MTB, the only reason for the sale is that my lad is upgrading to a full suspension MTB she is having his “new” old one!

We have had the bike from new, (purchased from Red Kite Cyles) and in truth it has spent more time being ridden on the road with another set of wheels fitted with road tyres than off road.  And when I say off road, that’s canal tow paths…..  Other than that it has seen very little use, but there is evidence of the odd stone chip here and there. But overall I would say that it is in dam good condition.

Full spec as follows:
Frame - A1 Premium Aluminium, double butted, forged drop outs
Fork - J3SL, 100mm, 1-1/8" 7050 Alloy steer, adj reb. damping w/ LO and preload adj., 13-17" "Standard"/19-23" "Stiff" Coil spring.
Headset - 1 1/8” Threadless
Brakes - Avid Juicy 5 hydraulic w/6" polygon rotor
Front Mech - Shimano Deore, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
Rear Mech - Shimano LX, SGS cage, standard spring
Shifters - Shimano Deore, 9spd
Chainset - Shimano Hollow Tech Octalink, 22S/32S/44A
Bottom bracket - Shimano, BB-ES30 68x113mm
Wheels - 1.8mm black stainless, brass nipples , Mavic XM-117 disc, 26”, 32h rims. SBC Disc, w/machined disc mount and hi-low flange 32h front hub.  Shimano 475 Disc, 32h rear hub
Tyres - Specialized Fast Track 26x2.0", 60 TPI, aramid bead, dual compound.
No pedals, but normal flat ones fitted for the purpose of road testing should anyone require it.

Looking for £350 which I believe to be a very fair price for a bike that cost over double that new and is in such good condition.
If anyone is interested and requires more info or more detailed photos, then please feel to PM.

Bike_zpssazoh61y.jpg

Rear%20Mech_zpsjvvhvfcr.jpg

Chainset_zps8mm9z1jq.jpg

Forks_zpsdrlior3v.jpg

Archived