Marshalls Required for Saracen RC Open 10 mile TT.

The Saracen are promoting an Open 10 miles Time Trial on Saturday 8th August on the

local K33/10D course which is based at Dunnington, Nr Alcester.

To make the event a success we require a number of volunteers for various duties.

The course which is being used has 3 traffic islands which require marshalls and we also need help at start and finish areas and the event HQ with parking/catering etc.

The HQ is at Broom Village Hall.

Any of our Members who can perhaps bake a cake and help with  refreshments for the competitors

at the HQ would also be a great help.

Marshalls/Helpers would need to arrive at Broom Village Hall for 12.30pm on Saturday 8th of August.

the event will take place over a period of 5 hours and be all over at 5.30pm.

Any assitance which can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Can you please contact me if you can help by phone- 07968391849 or Post me on the Forum or perhaps contact another member of the commitee to pass the message on to me.

I am hopeful that if we have enough voluteers to help on the day I will be able to let Saracen members wishing to compete in the event  do so otherwise I will require there assistance in helping with the smooth running of the event.

I will update any information via the Forum, Many Thanks.

Mike Hazlewood.

A Saracen Open 10, love it!

Wish I could help out but as it's a Saturday both Owen and I are at work. Depending on our workload one of us might be able to get the day off on annual leave to provide support, but I won't know until closer to the time.

I will of course let you know one way or another, and I hope everyone involved has a great day :)

Err probably not a good choice with my right shoulder  Mike, (what a big wuss) its started aching just thinking about  holding wobbly riders up for a couple hours, maybe i'd be better off on the tea stand stirring tea /coffee with my left hand and trying not to eat most of the cake.(no only joking) I think I'd be a safer bet on one of the traffic Islands matey.

Colin B.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Saracen are promoting an Open 10 miles Time Trial on Saturday 8th August on the

local K33/10D course which is based at Dunnington, Nr Alcester.

To make the event a success we require a number of volunteers for various duties.

The course which is being used has 3 traffic islands which require marshalls and we also need help at start and finish areas and the event HQ with parking/catering etc.

The HQ is at Broom Village Hall.

Any of our Members who can perhaps bake a cake and help with  refreshments for the competitors

at the HQ would also be a great help.

Marshalls/Helpers would need to arrive at Broom Village Hall for 12.30pm on Saturday 8th of August.

the event will take place over a period of 5 hours and be all over at 5.30pm.

Any assitance which can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Can you please contact me if you can help by phone- 07968391849 or Post me on the Forum or perhaps contact another member of the commitee to pass the message on to me.

I am hopeful that if we have enough voluteers to help on the day I will be able to let Saracen members wishing to compete in the event  do so otherwise I will require there assistance in helping with the smooth running of the event.

I will update any information via the Forum, Many Thanks.

Mike Hazlewood.

Mike, What is the current situation? Alan.

Hi  Alan and all other volunteers who are helping at tomorrows Saracen open 10 promotion.

For those of you who have not had contact with  me over the last week or Club night on Tuesday I would like if poss all to meet at Broom Village Hall

at 12.30 so that we can organise where people will be Marshalling etc.

Mavis is in charge of catering so she will organise any ladies who have offered to help there.

My contact number tomorrow will be 07968391849.

Mike H.

Archived