Saracen Annual Christmas Boozers run 21st Dec. (With photos)

ChrisP

Start 10ish. clevon_1000_sm.gif

Meeting point Lydiate Ash Road 200 metres south of M5 island on A38 2 miles north of the Sunday Forest meeting point.

Bring your own Breakfast sausage egg and bacon etc.

Don't come in new club kit might get fire damage.

Frying pans useful handle extensions optional.

A short ride will be taken to the BBQ site opposite the Holy Bush pub on the Hagley Road a mile after the Belbroughton crossing.

Smoke signals will denote the location.

After the banquet we will have a steady ride to the Dodford Inn to meet old friends for a quiet pint or two.

Lights may be needed for the return trip if it gets dark early, trust no ones frightened of the dark.

This run will be compulsory what ever the weather for both A & B groups.

As Chris says, This event is compulsory for Saracen members both old and new.

Sick notes will not be accepted unless they are handed in at least a week before, TOUGH you

all have to come now.

If Ken makes it ' which I hope he doe's ' don't forget it was his Birthday on Thursday and

we have to give him the bumps, All 75 of them.

Only joking Ken !, I do hope you manage to pop down to the Dodford to see us.

Not really sure where the places are!

What time are you at the Dodford Inn (I could look up a post code and plumb it in the garmin)

If you are going straight to the Dodford you have tobe there at opening time 12o'clock it's compulsary

And also important if you require a seat.

It's going tooooooo be BUSY!!!.

Really enjoyed our afternoon at the Dodford with The Saracen and all the other local cyclists. 

Well done Saracen for helping out the poor and needy by setting up a  'soup kitchen' in the local woods.  Most of them looked really grateful!!   :roflxmas:

Thank you very much for my personalised fridge magnet that was a lovely suprise.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.   :Christmas Smile:

You boys.... I didn't stop laughing all day. Whether it was in the woods, in the pub or on the bike there was a big ol' grin on my face. It is an honour and a privilege to belong to such an incredible club.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day chaps and for that I can't thank you enough. :thumbsupxmas: 

A big congrats to Owen for suggesting that we youngsters dress up and honour the old tradition. I am a very lucky woman to be with someone so creative and imaginative. :)  :wub: 

Merry Christmas all and looking forward to a fab 2015!!!  :DXmas:   

Archived