F/S - Tacx Flow Turbo Trainer c/w front wheel support - SOLD

AlanW

I am selling my trusty Tacx Flow Turbo trainer and Tacx front wheel support.  It is a few years old now but it is in 100% perfect working order and it can be seen working before hand if required.  It comes complete with the Tacx set-up manual plus all the leads and head unit.  The only issue with the unit is the mains cable grommet has split where the cable goes into the main motor assembly.  This is a known design fault, as when the unit is folded and stored it sits directly on this grommet and eventually causes it to split.  I have tried to glue it, but with little success.  Its also fair to add that it has no adverse effect on the operation of the trainer at all.

As many people will tell you, the Tacx Flow is a truly excellent trainer, with a head unit detailing just about everything that you'll ever need to know while training.

The sole reason for the sale is to purchase a trainer that I can link directly with TrainerRoad, but I will be very sad to see the Tacx Flow go, and hopefully I'm making the right decision in deciding to sell it?

I'm looking for £150 ono for the trainer and wheel support, which considering that package would cost near enough £300 I feel is a fair price?

Please feel to call me if you require any more info etc - 07500 915448

More info on the trainer HERE

Archived