Forrest run Sunday 28th Sept.

Mick Hazlewood

Sorry I will not be out tomorrow but assume there is still going to be a A run meeting

at the Forrest at 9.30.

I know a number will be riding the Tommy Godwin event but there will no doubt be a

few regulars not entered this.

Destination and run leader unknown, but if someone would like to take the helm that

would be helpful. Perhaps use forum for suggestions ?.

Hope all have a good ride.

Mike.

Morning chaps.... I know that 'Speedy' Kev, 'Gypsy Rose' Lee, Owen and myself will be meeting at the Forest this morning at the usual time, I'm sure the 'plan' will come together then. Hope both the Tommy Godwin riders and the B group have a fab ride! And atch you later Mickey Rourke for that cake! ;-)

Just wanted to update the forum with details on today's A run from the Forest.

A long 45 mile loop and a little bit of confusion about the destination meant that 'Speedy' Kev, 'Gypsy Rose' Lee, Graham, Owen and myself ended up at a lovely cafe called Coffee 1 in Pershore... where we also happened to meet Dave and Mandy. The cafe certainly seemed very popular as some of the chaps from Bromsgrove Olympique were also there.

The cafe served some delightful toasted teacakes that were the size of dinner plates!

The group parted after the cafe stop, with Lee and Kev heading off for the Malverns and Graham, Owen and myself heading back towards Bromsgrove.

All in all an enjoyable ride in glorious September sunshine. :)

Archived