Saracen summer 200km group ride

A group of us are planning on riding one of our permanent Audax rides this summer, most likely the No 2 through the Cotswolds.

Dave Mitchell, Chris Kent, Laura and myself intend to ride it together, now it’s just a case of deciding on a date and finding out if anyone else is interested. 

Here's the route

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4146163

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Sean ,

this is a little early for me to confirm (at some point in summer I will be in Ireland). But as you suggested in the shop I have to try the bike and the distance, should I be mad enough probably part loaded to.

Well I suppose I had better get a few miles in as I didn't do to well in the V-sprint sportive.

• 1 month later...

Right just a heads up as to what is happening.

Officially the event starts from the Esso service station on Linden Rd Bournville but if you wish to just ride it then by all means join us along the route.

I will be at the start at 8:00am and will be joined by Chris Kent, John Shelly, John Cartwright and Ken Haddon at the top of Weatheroak Hill at around 8:25am

The map below will show you the route and there is further information on the Audax UK page as well as our website.

If you wish to ride this officially please let me know in here so I can bring brevet cards, The cost is £5 unless you are either an Audax UK member or a CTC member in which case it will be £3. Chris Kent wants to ride it officially as I assume Alan Weaver will.

Any questions or if anyone else wants to confirm please do so in here.

Still hoping Laura and Richard are going to join us

Map of course

Archived