C Run 23rd July

TonyS

The Famous Five decisively made their way to Craycombe this morning. Uncle Ivor led the way, at least until boundy Barry and feisty Fairy got to the front. Cheery Chris and tail-end Tony made up the numbers, saving their efforts until the return journey. Foid was eaten and rain was missed. No Saracens were seen as we passed through Flyford on the return, although I understand Dave & Mandy were still in residence. 

Another fine day's riding. 

Enjoyed the day thanks to all . After I left you I put my foot down and at one point overtook *(yes that's right overtook) a couple uphill!!! they responded and then honour bound (wearing Saracen gilet) I had to keep up . Nearly did me in especially as they lived right near me .Might move house.

Ivor  I was getting very worried about you, thinking your condition was much worse than Tony's dyslexic  keyboard, I was beginning to think you and your keyboard qualify for a double D word investigation, secret C's and word recognition. I think your last post word correction was down to Polly?

Archived