'C'- Run Sunday 4th June.

ChrisKENT

Forgot to say cannot come next week . Lynda is doing the memory walk / run Arrow Valley and as she doesn't have a free friend to do it with she says she supposes I will have to do !!! Damned by faint praise or what .

Felt rather subdued today & rather weary; not too sure as to why, possibly events in London of last night?? 

I thought others were lacking their normal sparkle as well, Leigh no doubt due to us being able to count the number of baked beans with his toast on one's fingers & toes!

Anyway Barry, Sean, Mr Fishfingerknickers, Pete & I met at Tardebigge on what felt like a distinctly cool ? morning!

The impending precipitation & my tardiness were responsible for a shorter ride to De-Beers being agreed to with Peter doing a solo ride.

We got a little damp en-route but we're pleased to find El Capitano Ivor & Dave Mortimer already in residence.

The return ride was a little disjointed with individuals making their respective ways and I suspect not wanting to linger anymore at my tardy pace???☹️☹️

So I hope they avoided the soaking I received.

Good Night & God Bless you All!☹️☹️

Archived