Club Run 21st May ??

Sarashell

Note!  All runs will start from Mick Hazlewoods house on Sunday 28th May Start 10 o'clock ish.

We will finish there for a club gathering as his message below of May 3rd states. 

All welcome riders and non riders. 

The Saracen committee have discussed having a Summer Social event with clubs runs meeting and leaving my house in Fairfield and then returning for Food and Drinks at my house in the afternoon.      All Saracens are welcome both riding and non riding members where they can enjoy catching up with each other at a non formal occasion.  There can be 2 runs which will cater for all levels of fitness with a distance of between 20 - 60 miles approx.  Hopefully this will be well supported and any help with the food preparations appreciated.  Hopefully the weather will be kind for us but there will be plenty of uncover shelter as I will erect a small a marque in the garden.

I think PUDDINGS would be appreciated.

Spread the word.

15 hours ago, ChrisP said:

Note!  All runs will start from Mick Hazlewoods house on Sunday 28th May Start 10 o'clock ish.

We will finish there for a club gathering as his message below of May 3rd states. 

All welcome riders and non riders. 

The Saracen committee have discussed having a Summer Social event with clubs runs meeting and leaving my house in Fairfield and then returning for Food and Drinks at my house in the afternoon.      All Saracens are welcome both riding and non riding members where they can enjoy catching up with each other at a non formal occasion.  There can be 2 runs which will cater for all levels of fitness with a distance of between 20 - 60 miles approx.  Hopefully this will be well supported and any help with the food preparations appreciated.  Hopefully the weather will be kind for us but there will be plenty of uncover shelter as I will erect a small a marque in the garden.

I think PUDDINGS would be appreciated.

Spread the word.

He's never told me where he lives!

Suppose I could just knock doors in the Fairfield area!

Well, what a nice day it was after all the rain we've had. 8 of us went to Warwick, and 1 met us there. We even had quite a few out in shorts, things are looking up.           Today's riders were:-

Moira

Bev

Kevin R.

Kevin Y.

Mick H.

John S.

Dave S.

Chris T.

Chris P.

?

Managed to catch up with the Bs at Warwick.

They had already sorted out the table arrangements when I arrived.

Must have a word with Michelle if a colour combination of Orange & Red are acceptable.

307u6x5.jpg

Bev refuses to accept any responsibility. 

sw3jgj.jpg

4uuibc.jpg

Plenty of dirty plates and empty tea pots.

e67f54.jpg

All present and ready to go after a trip to the Loo.

25tyt05.jpg

Not many in the main square.

i4o0ag.jpg

Showed the group a nice short cut up Fordehall Lane back of Ullenhall on the way home

much appreciated by all.

John Shelley leads the way.

2u4ndia.jpg

Bev in full flight the full English has given her plenty of strength.

1zlakc1.jpg

2gskavo.jpg

Chris T taking the advice.I give to Michelle don't  look up.

1z174pg.jpg

Then speeds by.

fkw2h5.jpg

Moira don;t like hills.

awrfq0.jpg

or3sw3.jpg

Archived