'C' Run Sunday 30th April.

ChrisKENT

A curtailed run today owing to fear of headwinds, fear of big mileages and, above all, a start line invitation to take tea and toast at Philpott Towers. Sighs of relief all round, only a short ride but far enough for some with plenty of insults and laughter thrown in. 

Usual suspects were ChrisK, Barry, Colin, Left-foot and Tony. 

Sean was last seen walking backwards to Christmas after failed attempt to unstick his frozen bits. He may soon enroll on a Shimano repair course. 

Thanks to Alan and Chris for hospitality. 

Very pleased to hear that Sean got back safely & my feelings of guilt for not going back to transport him home were quickly overshadowed by the awful news of Alan RICHARDS tragic recent passing of which I had not been aware!!!!

Sean was missed but the short ride was still enjoyable in good company with the highlight of the morning being the hospitality afforded to us by Mr & Mrs P.

Great to see Colin B. again who will always be a most welcome addition to our little group.

I sincerely hope that Ken did manage a short sedate ride with Pat and great to have Toney with us & apparently well on the way to a full recovery!

Archived