Club Run 30th April ??

Sarashell

Speedy, you can't just not come out on the club runs we need you, and anyway what else is there to do on a Sunday morning?

Having said that, we had a good if a bit blowy ride today, Chris brought two of his girl friends with him, lovely girls, very fit.

So today's riders were :- 

Dave S.

Tim B.

John S.

Chris P.

Tess

Claire

?

Hi Speedy as John said we needed you today with some help into the wind plus as he said what else 

can you do on a Sunday and its getting warmer.

Although It wasn't as windy as the C's made out plus it would have been behind them on the way home.

Well done to Tess and Claire who joined us today for rather more miles than they expected.

Over 80 by the time we reached Northfield.

A few picture in a warm spot by the sea which is Lakeside near Bredon Hardwick.

f3hu7r.jpg

1zdulbt.jpg

2prg3rq.jpg

av27bs.jpg

After Tim turned for home in Blackwell avoiding the Lickeys, Tess, Claire and me rode

up Twatling road to the top of Rose Hill to  finish the day of spoiled at the top by me having a rear wheel puncture.

Claire takes it in her srtide.

331f150.jpg

Tess goes for glory.

2079jko.jpg

Well done to them both a good day out hope they will be out with us in the future.

I knew there was something else that I needed to mention:-

Kevin I was saddened to read your post, your company, experience, strength & fitness is already & will be greatly missed.

Please reconsider or enrich our numbers with your presence once more very soon!!!????????

Archived