B . Run Sunday 5th March ??

Sarashell

l am suffering with yet another cold and can hardly breath so won't be out in the morning. It's my own fault didn't put a waterproof on when it rained on Tuesday so got very wet and cold.

Plus it's the big relegation game for Worcester Warriors against Bristol who ever loses and hopefully it won't be Worcester ( fingers crossed ) will go down . So I will be enoying lunch in a dry pub before the game.

For those that do venture out have a good ride and hope you don't get too wet. Also Speedy Kev enjoy your hills on your event. See you all next week.

Right Ho as not many got out today I thought I'd give you a report on the rugby instead of a bike ride ! 

But I must say I did see Mick Hazlewood sneaking out in the sunshine at 11.30 as I was giving the dog a quick walk around the block .

12 noon in the pub for lunch unfortunately I was the nominated driver yet again I don't mind really as I can't do day time drinking it makes me fall asleep. Arrive at the ground 2.30 pm a large crowd is already there as it is a relegation game. I manage to squeeze into a small gap on the railings and so have a front row standing position according to my husband you can only watch rugby standing up with a pint in your hand. I go for a hot chocolate at half time with a nip of brandy in it just to keep warm.

First half well first minute Worcester have scored a try and we are all over them going in at half time 31 - 10 . Second half we come out fighting normally Worcester concede a few points in the first 20 minutes of the second half but not today. Final 41 - 24 a great game and a good win for Worcester fingers crossed we will stay up.

Archived