Sunday 26th Feb. ???

Sarashell

I had a couple of bright ideas for this week, but it is going to be quite windy (not as bad as Thursday though) so I thought we should go to Croome Park instead. Let's see what the weather is like, there is a short or a longer way to get there. We can decide in morning.

9:45  at The Forest.  ??????

Well it was a bit blowy today, seven of us went out from The Forest bashing into the wind, didn't go the longest way, but not the shortest either. By the time we got to Croome we had done about thirty miles, and it felt more like fifty. Three more had made their own way there, refreshments were taken and the world was put to wrights.

Out today were :-

From The Forest.

Bev. Abbots

Moira Blackburn 

Dave Sexton

Tim. Brueton

Chris Thompson 

Kevin Sargent 

John Shelley

And at the cafe.

Dave Mitchell

Alan Philpot

Chris Pardoe

And then we all rode home together, with the wind, it was wonderful, hardly had to peddle at all.  ?

Nice to see some pictures Chris shame I look like a smiling idiot on them ! A good ride despite the wind but roll on summer. And it was good to see a few more out this week as numbers have been down the last few Sundays.

Sean you've posted the points on the wrong page you must be suffering with that tooth hope to see you next week. 

Archived