SARACEN RC OPEN 10 tt K33/10d 2016

SARACEN RC OPEN 10 TT 6/8/2016

K33/10d

13z4ok8.jpg normally Speedy is a 1,4,6 or 9, never been a 7 before...

2qk4cig.jpg  Colin vs skinsuit...

2dcbzbp.jpg Colin and Tim in the bubble...

qs7ga9.jpg at the start gate...

2qap6q9.jpg  Pardoe about to launch No.6 to his destiny...note toe clips and straps!!!

kvv2s.jpgSpeedy vs roundabout, roundabout wins...so so close....

2hrid7n.jpg  Speedy vs cake, Speedy wins...

280ky00.jpg Chris Kent deciding who gets what time...

2ikur90.jpg Chris and Mick revealing the results...

4zuh3.jpg  Actual results...

Tim Farmer 24.14 (PB)

Kevin Sargent 25.00 (2016 PB) 

C. Bradbury 27.02 (comeback PB)

Fae Palmer  32.01

Big thanks to all helpers, marshals, timekeepers, tea/cake makers, organisers for making this a Great Saracen open TT event.

2d76jyq.jpg 

52x 13  or 105 inch gear!!! belonging to John Grumbley...

it's what Speedy wants to be like when he's seventy something...

2vdlc13.jpg t5jdye.jpg

wjudz6.jpg 35hmtdx.jpg

Well done to all the Saracen riders who took part today and set some excellent PB's,  also a big well done to our latest rider to join the Saracen ranks Fae Palmer who took part in only her second ever Time Trial setting an impressive time of  32.01.   For those of you who don't know this young lady she is Eddie and Mavis's Grandaughter.

I would also like to thank all the Saracen members who volunteered to help on the day with Marshaling and various other duties at the start, finish and the HQ.  without your help the event would not have been the success it was, and I have already had a number of competitors from other clubs who were racing saying how well the event went.

I should also ad my thanks to Hannah who has helped with a lot of the pre race preparation work of printing and sending out by email start sheets etc. My life would not be worth living If I didn't mention her.       NO i'm not joking !!.

Once I have done the Full result sheet it will be posted up on the Forum.     Another one of Hannah's jobs.

Speedy I absolutely LOVE your race and ride reports. Both you and your camera were on fire today!!! Congratulations on your 2016 PB and kudos to the awesome shots!!!

Also a congrats to Colin Bradley on an awesome comeback PB!!!! Well done Colin! And congrats to Tim on his PB!!! A fantastic day for the Saracen and I'm so pleased everyone had a great time! Fae my many apologies that I wasn't able to come and join you in waving the banner today but I do hope to share the road with you sometime in the near future!

A massive thank you to Mick for putting this event together and a big thank you to all of our marshals, timekeepers, cake bakers, car park attendants, signing on staff and pushers off - without the vital support of our club members this event simply couldn't happen so thank you for taking the time this weekend to be there to make it happen! :-)

I hope to have the results sheet completed as quickly as possible - and Mick, you're welcome, someone has to help you be organised!!! 

A big thanks to everyone involved in running this event, you all did a great job folks it really is much appreciated  What a lovely afternoon to watch or compete a TT blazing hot sunshine and lovely countryside, and best of all lots of happy smiling faces, same again next year please.

Colin Bradley

PS  Oh thanks also to Chris P for not dropping me at the start.

Archived