A, B and C Runs 24th July

Sarashell

How do all!

Mick H, Owen and I won't be out this weekend - we've got something else planned for the weekend. Defo back out next week though!!! Miss riding with you all!!!

Speedy Kev and Pardoe are riding the Malvern Mad Hatter today - not sure of their plans for tomorrow!

Dave Cunningham and Kev Young will be out on the A run - not sure about Alec!

B run report.

Thankfully John Shelley was back in charge today. The destination Lavender Hall. John wanted to go a different way to usual so had set his Garmin up ready so off we set. Just before Alcester coming along that lane with the ford in it ( sorry don't know the name of it )  there must have been a car rally of vintage cars as we must have past at least 40 of them going in the opposite direction along with quite a few horse too !!

We ended going down some new lanes one that had a very short steep hill at the top which was a bit of a shock for us except for Kevin Young who knew it and showed us all up by sprinting up it. John's Garmin kept beeping at him as he kept ignoring her as she seemed to be sending us the wrong way at one point we even listened to Lee De Grey  instead of the Garmin very unusual as we were no where near Worcester at this point. 

On stopping to cross over a main road Lee De Grey very kindly commented how nice it was to follow my wheel as I sheltered him !! Now the boxing gloves are off have you seen the size of him to me and I know I have lost a good half stone. You can go off people.

We eventually made it to Lavende Hall where Chris Pardoe was already there tucking into his toast.

A little while later Pete Cooper joined us. 

Now I know that those that were out saw what Mr De Grey has done to his team shorts confessing

that he thought that he had such Shapley brown legs he decided to cut the yellow cuff off the

bottom to show more of his beautiful legs ? especially when sitting outside Costa Coffee in

Worcester enjoying a post ride coffee.

Off we set for home with Mr Pardoe on the front as we didn't trust John's Garmin . A nice route

home apart from Tanworth that awful hill up to it. A very enjoyable ride and nice company.

Todays riders were.

John Shelley , Chris Thompson , Tim Bruiton , Leigh Fidget , Chris Pardoe , Kevin Young , Kevin

Sargent, Pete Cooper , Mr Legs De Grey and me.

Hope you enjoyed your Costa coffee Lee x

God knows what happened to the spacing Sean it wouldn't let me move down once the reply box was full . Well that's my excuse.

Took a gentle ride out to join the Bs at Lavender Hall.

As they took a few wrong turns arrived before them.

othyzo.jpg

Moira taking possibly to close an inspection of Lee's cut of shorts and legs.

Pity he can't cut in straight lines.

vgih5d.jpg

qx10li.jpg

2jdqb1g.jpg

28a7via.jpg

I seemed to have missed Chris T back inside I think ordering more chocolate brownies.

Will have to have a word with Michelle about his training plan.

Nice ride home thanks for the company.

• Sean Barker changed the title to A, B and C Runs 24th July

Archived