Club Run 1st May

Sean Barker

Given that the weather has been unpredictable and shaky at best this week some of the A's have suggested Coffee 1 @ Pershore.... with a longer route out to the cafe but a nice shorter route home as the rain is expected from lunchtime onwards. 

• Sean Barker changed the title to Club Run 1st May

In case any of the B group are wondering what happened to the A's here is a brief report:

Mick, Owen, Dave, KevS, KevR, Alec, JohnC set off from the Forrest.

50 miles later I was dazzed and confused and wasn't sure whether we had already stopped at the cafe and were heading back or not?  10 miles later (at 1pm) we arrived at Coffee1 in Pershore, think Mick got the date confused with 1st April and had decided to have a laugh with the A's with a route that by-passed many of our usual cafe stops at Honeybourne, Bidford, Wickhamford........he only seemed sure of where we were when arriving at Elmley Castle.

Finally got home after 89 miles where I collapsed in the hallway and had to get the wife to help me get my shoes off.

Another great ride!
Cheers guys. :biggrin:

Great report John :lol2

The B's  started off from Tardebigge as usual in what was a large group although Tim Brueton and a guest rider on the day whose name I didn't catch peeled off early.

The rest of us made it to Coffee 1 but after a leisurely lunch headed off in the hope of avoiding the predicted late afternoon rain.

Today's B Run riders

Sean Barker

John Shelley

Moira Blackburn

Bev Abbots

Ken Haddon

Lee De Grey

Dave Sexton

Ruth Sexton

Hannah Smith

Chris Thompson

Archived