Club Run 24th April

Sean Barker

Hey Mick I was having a chat with Moira and we are both concerned that you may be overdoing it at the moment with those three hard rides a week and think it would be in your best interests to take Sunday off, in fact take a few Sundays off.

We're just thinking of your well being honest :)

Hi Andy,  the B group normally meet at Tardebigge at the rear of the pub by bridge  for 9.45.  watch any update on times here due to weather on the morning    The A group normally meet at the Forrest Public house 'by the M42 exit A38 at 9.30.  I believe a joint run is being planed this Sunday.

Hope you can join us.

A and B ride report .

After arriving at TB I was asked by Sean to list the riders today as he was riding with Mr Kent. 

After much debate as to which was the best way to go we set off with Mick M on the front who was leading until we got to Wooton Wowen then he was lost so Mick H was to take off from there. Off we set full of confidence Mick M and John Shelly on the front down the hill and on the bend Mick goes left and John right the normal way with the rest of floundering in the middle deciding which way to go. Luckily it got better after that , a different way out for a change to Alceser where Alan Weaver turned off and we continued on. A very windy last section where Mick H was on the front and I was nestled nicely behind him.

When we arrived at Lavender Hall Doctor Dave was already there. We all sat down to nice food and a conversation about maggots and heart rates !!!!

We came the quicker way home via Earlswood which was extremely windy especially when we went over and through the lakes.

Now Sean I'm sure you did say to me for each rider listed they would get a point ? 

Todays Rides were

Moira Moira Moira Moira Moira

Beverley 

Moira

Hannah

Moira

John Shelley

Moira

Mick M

Owen H

Dave C

Moira

And I did it a little differently I called a register and if you were at the table to say yes you get a point. Now I have 6 witnesses who all heard me call Mick Hazlewoods name and no reply came where was he. Did he make it to the cafe ? Did anyone else see him there ? 

Thanks Moira. 

As for the C Run

Chris, Barry, Pete and myself enjoyed a gentle saunter to Hiller's where we were soon joined by Ken, Tony and Dave.who had made their way there via Droitwich

We enjoyed lunch before heading back

Great to see Kenty back and getting his first full club run in since the operation.

28lcnl3.jpg  

The magnificent Seven 

Great ride today gang, absolutely loved it!!! 

Without doubt the sight of our much loved Kenty in kit and on his bike at Tardebigge was inspiring. So good to see you out today Chris and really glad you had a good ride :-)

Hope all is well with you Tim B?

Archived