Club Run 22nd November 2015

Sean Barker

Awesome photos Kev!!! That new camera is incredible! We may have to get one for work! 

Despite dropping off the back the last couple of miles it was phenomenal riding with the gang again!

So lovely to see A's and B's enjoying each other's company. The cool crisp air felt very refreshing en route to Pershore, and as always the food and beverages awaiting us Coffee 1 did not disappoint. Was great to see Moira putting in a commendably solid performance on the front of the pack all the way out to the cafe and 95% of the route home. Very impressive. 

Much thanks to Dave C for the words of encouragement on the climb out of Pershore and also to Kevin Y for the little push up said climb (2 months off the bike has had an impact on my muscle strength but nothing I can't reclaim with more club runs!), Moira and Bev for just making sure that I was ok for the last couple of miles and to Owen who, as always, made sure I was ok.

Very happy to report that after leaving Red home alone for 4.5 hours he was perfectly calm and the kitchen was still in one piece. It seems after 5 weeks in his new home he is now happy to have a bit of him time while the rest of us ride our bikes! Happy days!!! :biggrin: Rewarded his patience with an afternoon walk off the lead around Pepperwood! Great way to stretch off the legs after a ride too! 

Archived