Club Run 22nd November 2015

Sean Barker

Bev and I will both be out providing it's not as windy as it was today which according to the forecast it's not but then again it said no rain for Thursday and we all got wet. 

So we will see you at Tardebigge 9.30 prompt Tim but where are we going as Bev likes to know in advance.

Coffee One is always a favourite destination. Mick H suggested a possible joint A and B run, possibly to Hillers? The MET Office hour by hour weather report is constantly changing for tomorrow. The wind appears to be much calmer compared to previous days, but the frost could be an issue, especially on lanes. Mick H has also suggested the possibility of a slightly later start to avoid frosty areas. 

Dear All:- 

Please DON'T WAIT FOR ME AS I'M A NO SHOW TODAY!

Jack home for the week-end although he did'nt arrive till 14.45hrs today & I did'nt get home till 17.15hrs from gardening!

He needs to leave tomorrow by 12.45hrs & I want want to be here with him for some more time!

Please keep safe one & all if you venture out!

No problem Kenty. Hope you are well and I hope you and the family have a nice weekend together. Don't envy you being outdoors today that's for sure!!!

Like Sean we'll also make a late call tomorrow morning to see where the weather is at! Even a 10:30am start might make all the difference to those frosty areas!

So why don't we just say a prompt 10 am start at TB incase it is frosty and then make the final decision in the morning as I need to walk the dog first thing . A joint A and B run Mick H must promise to be nice to us B riders and have at least 3 very heavy bricks in his top to slow him down !

I quite liked the coffee shop in Pershore as the tea cakes are good there but don't mind where we really as long as it's all down hill.... 

Great News David, you're very welcome!

So pleased as well to see posts from Bev @ Moira who together with Kev have become intrinsic constituents of the 'B' runs!

It's still quite frosty on the cars here so please take great care one & all as a slight misjudgement could ruin your whole day & weeks to come!!

Missing you all, have a great day out & hope to return to the fold very soon!!!

Archived